1. From the Central Train/Bus station:
By Taxi /7-10 min/ > Go out from the Train station and take a look in left. You will notice a new modern building, located approximately 100m. Go there, this is Sofia Bus Station. Next to the entrance gates of the Bus Station, you will see a ‘OK Supertrans’ taxies booth on the opposite side of the Information. Ask the staff for a cab /they speak English/, showing them the address or better tell them to stop in front of the courthouse/ Sadebna Palata – in bulgarian/. When you are in front of the Court House, take a look at the opposite corner of the crossing where is McDonald’s restaurant. You will notice above it big signboard with our hostel name. Go to the arcade (next to antique shop, approximately 15m from McDonald’s). In the arcade take the first entrance(white door) on your left and the hostel is on the second floor above a bar and restaurant. /We have big Signboard on the 2nd floor of the facade, easy visible from opposite side of the street, Court House and the crosswalk /. The taxi shouldn’t cost more than 4 Leva daytime and 6 Leva night. Do not accept any direct taxi offers from train/bus station area!
By Metro > Take Metro and get off on 2nd /Serdika/ station. Continue walking until you reach The Court House /The building with 2 lions statues/. Take a look at opposite corner where is McDonald’s Restaurant. Follow above instructions.
2. From Sofia Airport:
By Bus/30-40 min/ > Take bus No 84 from the airport and get off at the last stop (near Starbucks Coffee). Walk along Gurko Str. which later becomes Alabin Str. The hostel is on the left side in an arcade which is approximately 15m before you reach McDonald’s on the corner. In the arcade take the first entrance(white door) on your left and the hostel is on the second floor above a small bar and vegetarian restaurant ‘Dream House’. /We have big Signboard on the 2nd floor of the facade, easy visible from opposite side of the street, Court House and the crosswalk /
By Taxi /20-30 min/ – Go to ‘OK Supertrans’ taxi company booth, located in arrivals terminal. Show them the address. They should give you a document for taxi order and will assist, guiding you to the cab or calling the cab driver. The taxi will stop on the opposite side of the street, where is located the hostel. Expect to pay between 12 or 14BGN /Bulgarian Leva/, day or nighttime. Few meters further you must see McDonald’s restaurant. You will notice above it big signboard with our hostel name. Follow the above instructions.
*Do not accept any offers of ‘taxi’ drivers trying to speak with you directly. Most likely you will be cheated with 3-4 times higher then taxi rates. Regular taxi rates at the moment are around 0.59 Bulgarian Leva daytime and 0.70 Bul Leva night rates per km.
Important additional info:
* If you want to cancel or change your booking, you can do that, at least 72h before your arrival date. Call us by phone or send email for confirmation. Otherwise your card will be charged, equivalence for one night stay.
* All prices below 9.00Euro per person are without breakfast, towels and free internet access included. All en-suite rooms and 4pers Apartment offered, are without breakfast and located separately/8-10min/ from hostel main building
* We calculate sums shown in your reservation: 1.00 Euro ~ 2.00 Bulgarian Leva, the full amount is payable on arrival in cash.
* All ensuite rooms offered are located outside Hostel’s main building/7-10min away/ and do not have breakfast
* Please, pay attention that all reservations are kept no longer than 2 hours after given arrival time. If you feel that you could be late, please call us.
* We have 10Euro key and room deposit for the dorm beds, and 15Euro for the private rooms.