From the airport:
– Catch bus no. 2
– After 10 minutes drive you will reach the city center.
– Hop off at ‘A.Laikmaa’ bus stop
– Go to the same direction where the bus is heading until reaching the first intersection (Narva mnt)
– Turn left
– Pass the roundabout and cross the road after passing it
– You will now see the Viru Gates that mark the entrance to The Old Town, pass them
– You will see McDonald’s on the left, but you will have to turn right to Uus Street there.
– Follow the street until you reach Uus 26 – our reception.
From the bus station:
– Walk straight from the bus station until reaching Tartu mnt
– You will see a tram line
– Catch tram no. 2 with the direction towards the city centre
– After 7 minutes you will reach the stop called ‘Merepuiestee’
– Cross the road and go straight down the Inseneri Street until you see a supermarket called ‘RIMI’
– Turn right
– After 20 meters you will see a car park on your left
– Go through the car park
– Turn right.
– You are now on the Uus Street. Walk straight until you get to Uus 26 – our reception.